iCTLT Conference-GLE Presentation!

Well, it has finally happened. The iCTLT Conference in Singapore is underway and the GLE Team did GLE very proud. Special thanks go out to Rose, Rena, and Patricia in Singapore for their amazing skills and professionalism. I am so impressed by the support that they have as well. I am also blessed that this program includes them and their wisdom. Many thanks to their administrators and their IT support team as well. Without such support on both sides of the water, GLE would really have a difficult time. The presentation went well. Skype worked except for a few technical difficulties. The program seemed well received by the conference attendees. I attached some screenshots below. I hope that Rose is able to send some photos so that I can publish them here as well. Enjoy everyone!






0 comments: